Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome to the Blogging World!

For some time I have been thinking of starting a blog...you know, in all my spare time. Ha! But I'm thinking that now is as good a time as any. In the last 10 months since I've been married, there have been lots of times where I've thought, "Oh, if I had a blog, I would write about this." For instance, this last week I have had lots of time to just sit and think and appreciate the little things around me. Like a robin chirping and hopping around my backyard. Or an old cowboy walking down a street in our neighborhood playing a banjo. Or a wonderful morning spent with a very dear friend. All of those moments have caused me to stop and thank the Lord for the life he has given me and the various ways that I can enjoy this life. After all, it is the only one I get on earth and I'd rather enjoy the little moments of life then spend every day focused on getting things accomplished, making plans, and working towards my ultimate success. So, the purpose of this blog is to help me do just that...enjoy this gift of life and learn to live it in the abundance of Christ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment